IF.YOURE.NOT.EXCITED.ABOUT.WARPED.TOURS.LINEUP.THEN.YOU.SHOULD.KILL.YOUR.SELF.


For a complete list of bands playing Warped Tour: twentyten click here.

I am personally extremely pumped to go. After being in the Marine Corps for the last four years and finding myself in strange places... the one thing I always wanted was to be in a place where all my favorite bands come and play on a regular basis. Not exactly the case for Iraq or Hawaii. Now that I live in sunny southern california, my wish has finally been granted. wooo!!

Some of the bands that I am most excited about seeing are: Attack! Attack!, Bring Me the Horizon, and Emarosa. I'll most likely end up doing a lot of drugs and attempt to sleep with every cute scene girl that I see. Lets just keep our fingers crossed that I come out of it alive.

word.